Thog's Grog Blog

arrogantbastard.com

I created this blog to provide fans of strong, flavorful ales with a wealth of links accessible from one easily bookmarked site. This is a full bodied, robust blog with a hint of banana. The nutty undertones are balanced with the arrogance of a barking seal. Rating: 97.8 {Nothing's perfect}

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

As illustrated in these blogs I am fond of beer. I travel for a living. In my recent history I worked in Durango Co. for 1 year followed by a few months back in Arizona, 10 months in Sioux City, Iowa, and (at last) I'm in Sacramento Ca. My favorite area of this country is the west (This side of the Rockies) the Pacific coast from Santa Barbara, north could keep me busy for the rest of my life. I lived briefly in Humboldt Co Ca. and am irresistably drawn back.I support the Arizona music scene and believe it to be one of the best in this country. I am also frequently found in front of this computer, which I use to compose these blogs, obsessively collect and trade music,and contact and communicate with the greater world. Check out my other blog.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

N.Y.Times Article on Ales


The N.Y. Times rates 24 ales It even has a multi-media, interactive presentation.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:27 PM  
Blogger thogsez said...

I've just made more difficult for pain in the ass comment spammers. Diet pill? Fantasy football? Home business? On a beer site for @%#!! sake?

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama
Google